Our premium resin ribbons are made of high quality. Resin ribbons have the best print quality because they are suitable for robust synthetic materials such as plastic and polyester and therefore not recommended for paper labels. For paper labels, we advise you to order our wax ribbons.
What type of ink ribbon should I choose?
- Ideal for paper labels
- Wax is made of a softer material
- Ideal for paper and/or synthetic labels
- Wears less hard when printing
- Ideal for plastic and polyester labels
- Gives the best print quality
Is the type of ink ribbon suitable for your printer label?
Material/ Ribbon Type
See table for combinations of ribbons with labels. Not all combinations are possible. This is due to the chemical reaction that is caused when these materials come into contact with each other. When a wrong type of ink ribbon is used on the label, the printout is unable to properly adhere to the label, resulting in the print being able to be wiped off immediately after printing.
- Free shipping from: € 450,-
- In house production
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Over 90.000 satisfied customers
Zebra (T)LP 3842
Zebra (T)LP 2844